10.2" Octa-core Quad-core Android Navigation Radio for Honda Accord 2003 2007
- Got bored with your plain-looking feature-lacking OEM radio? Get this head-turning feature-rich radio for your car and enjoy the luxury everyday. Available for more than 100 different late-model vehicles.
- Plug and Play. No wiring needed unless otherwise noted.
- Retain most vehicles' factory steering wheel control, backup camera, etc.
- Installation of Android apps in Play Store and from “Unknown sources”. GPS navigation with Android app of your choice.
- Capacitive multi-touch display. Running smoothly. WiFi Internet connection. Bluetooth music and calling. MirrorLink with smartphones. Optional TV, DVR modules, etc.
- Please send us a picture of the dashboard of the car showing the OEM radio and A/C control panel to confirm compatibility. Please see below for compatibility and other details.
- This Android Navigation Radio Can Be Installed in Honda Accord 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007.
- Android 8 for octa-core version.
- Please contact us if you have questions.
- 10.2 inch touch screen
- Plug and Play, no wiring required unless otherwise noted.
- Installation of Android apps in Play Store and from “Unknown sources”.
- GPS navigation with Android apps of your choice.
- WiFi Internet connection. Bluetooth music and hands-free calling. MirrorLink with smartphones. Touch control of auto A/C. Display car info like RPM, speed. Optional TV, DVD, DVR modules, etc.
- Retains factory backup cam, USB, steering wheel control.
- Support most audio and video format.
- Add $10 for an aftermarket backup camera.
- Compatible DVB-T, DVD, DVR comes at different prices and designs.
- Please contact us for more information.
We Also Recommend
9" Octa-core Quad-core Android Navigation Radio for Honda Civic 2016 2017 2018
Octa-Core 10.2" Android 8.0 Navigation Radio for Nissan Teana Altima 2013 - 2017 4 GB RAM
10.2" Quad-core Android 6.0 Navigation Radio for S550 Ford Mustang 2015 - 2018
10.2" Quad-Core Android 7.1 Navigation Radio for Nissan Teana Altima 2013 - 2017
Back to the top