New edition Plug and Play Intelligent Car Window Control Module for Nissan Altima Teana Sentra 2013-2017
- This Intelligent Window Module Can Be Installed in left-hand drive 2013-2017 Nissan Altima/Teana 2013-2017 Nissan Sentra 2014-2017 Nissan Murano 2014-2017 Nissan Rogue/X-Trail.
- Note: the passenger-side window cannot be controlled if your car also has passenger-side anti-pinch window, and there is no existing solution.
- All windows have anti-pinch support.
- Plug and Play, no wiring required.
- With the factory remote, roll up, or roll down all windows, or roll down a seam for all windows to let heat out.
- Automatically rolls up the windows when locking the car doors. No longer need to worry about loss from theft or bad weather due to forgetting rolling up windows.
- If you don't want to roll up the windows, just press 'Unlock' and then press 'Lock' within 1.5 seconds.
- When car is off, press 'Unlock'->'Lock'->'Unlock' within 3 seconds to roll down all the windows.
- When car is off, press 'Lock'->'Unlock'->'Lock' within 3 seconds to roll down a seam for all the windows.
- Press 'Unlock' to pause rolling up. Press 'Lock' to pause rolling down.
- If the car did not have the feature, this module can add one touch rolling up/down each window when the key is at 'On' position. Release the main window switch within 0.5 second to activate one touch rolling up/down. Hold the switch longer to rolling up/down manually.
Working Voltage: DC 10 - 14 V
Working Temperature: -22 - 176 F.
Installation (Please refer to the pictures)
- Remove and isolate the negative terminal from negative post of the battery, and wait at least 3 minutes before disconnecting any electrical connectors in the car.
Remove driver-side front door finisher. (Please refer to factory service manual for your car for detailed instructions. INT.pdf -> REMOVAL AND INSTALLATION -> FRONT DOOR FINISHER. You can find Nissan factory service manuals here: http://www.nicoclub.com/nissan-service-manuals )
Some videos for removing door panels:
- Disconnect the two connectors at the main power window and door lock/unlock switch and one connector at the front door lock actuator LH.
- Add the wiring of the intelligent window module using the connectors and harnesses that come with the module. All the connections (circled in the pictures) are made between connectors/harnesses of the car and harnesses/connectors that come with the intelligent window module. Don't make any connection within the wiring of the intelligent window module. Make sure all the connectors are securely connected.
- Connect the main unit of the intelligent window module. Seal it in the plastic bag provided and let the opening facing down so that water won't enter the main unit.
- Securely mount the main unit with double-sided tape and/or wire ties in a place that won't interfere window rolling and other function of the car.
- Properly route and secure the wiring of the intelligent window module with wire ties.
- Reconnect the negative terminal to negative post of the battery. Test out all the function before reassembly.
We Also Recommend
Apple Carplay Android Auto Carlife USB Dongle
WiFi OBDII EML327 Adapter Scanner (Fits vertical screen units)
Bluetooth OBDII EML327 Adapter Scanner (NOT fit vertical screen units)
Universal Backup Camera Reverse Camera Rear View CCD Camera
Top Liquid error: Could not find asset snippets/banana-stand-footer.liquid